What is collected
This is the data that will be tracked while you visit novemberandmay.com:
- Products you’ve viewed: will only be used to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: will be used to estimate shipping
- Shipping address: is required so we can send you your order!
Cookies will also be used to keep track of cart contents while you’re browsing the site (see below).
When you place a purchase, you will be asked to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. This information will be used for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Send you your order
If you create an account, your name, address, email and phone number will be stored, and they will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Information about you is stored for as long as it is needed for the purposes for which it is collected and used.
November and May will never use your information for marketing purposes, nor will your information be shared or sold to third parties.
Who has access
This is a one-woman shop, and I (Adeline) am the only one who has access to your data.
What is shared with others
Your shipping address is shared with shipping providers, so that your order can reach you.
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.